Whip Around Maintain allows you to schedule Services based on a time interval
To schedule a new Service based off a time interval you must be subscribed to Whip Around 'Maintain' and can then access 'Maintenance - Service Programs by logging in here.
Creating a Service based off a time interval
Click on the 'Maintenance - Service Programs' module from the menu on the left.
Click on '+ Create Service Program'
3. Add the Service Program Details:
4. Add the Service Program Intervals:
Select 'Every' and select the time interval
5. Add the assets you want the service to be applied to.
6. Set up the reminders for the Service Program. You can select:
Thresholds (When to send the Reminder)
Auto Create Work Orders (Based on the Threshold)
Assignee (Who the Work Order is assigned too)
Pick the Reminder Channel (Dashboard or Email)
7. Click Save to create the Service based off time intervals.