Whip Around allows you to setup notifications based on your vehicle moving without a pre-trip inspection being completed or if the vehicle has uncompleted faults.
1. On the Whip Around Dashboard go to Inspections > Forms
2. Click on the Form that you would like to trigger a notification. Select 'Notify managers when vehicles are moving without inspections' under Compliance Settings.
3. Go to the People module > Users. For the User that you want to receive notifications click on the double arrow to the far right of their name.
4. Click on the third tab at the top of the Profile, "Notification Settings"
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find "GPS Notifications" and select the notifications you want to receive.
Notify me when vehicles are moving without a pre-trip inspection
Notify me when vehicles are moving with uncompleted faults
Admins and Managers will receive an email and push notification.