The Whip Around 'Maintenance' module enables you to create one off Services for your assets.
To create a new One-Off Service you must be subscribed to Whip Around 'Maintain' and can then access 'Maintenance - Service Programs' by logging in here.
Creating a Service Program
Click on the 'Maintenance - Service Programs' module from the menu on the left.
Click on '+ Create Service Program'
3. Enter Service Program Title
4. Add Service Tasks - These can be Service Tasks from your Library or new Service Tasks.
5. Select One Time Service on the Intervals which you can base on:
Due at certain Mileage
Due at certain Hours
On a specific date
6. Select the Asset you want to apply the Service Program to.
7. Set up the reminders for the Service. You can select:
Thresholds (When to send the Reminder)
Auto Create Work Orders (Based on the Threshold)
Assignee (Who the Work Order is assigned too)
Pick the Reminder Channel (Dashboard or Email)
8. Click Save to create the Service.